A Band for Every Style
Define your style and always be on point. Shop our collection of unique watch bands.
Shop by Size
Find your band size by measuring as illustrated below, or search by your watch model
to see what's compatible.
Shop By Material
Buttery-soft and beyond comfortable, our leather watch bands only get better with time.
From bikes to boards, climbing to cross-training, these are the bands for those on the move.
Made from recycled plastics or plant-based materials, our eco-friendly bands waste less while you do more.
NATO straps give you superb performance and durability while being extremely lightweight and breathable.
Quick Release Bands
Quick-release bands offer a classic clasp that's both comfortable and stylish. They are easy to swap out, giving you tons of style flexibility.
How Do I Swap My Band?
Each new band comes with all the tools you need.
Steps to Replace NATO Straps
1. Remove the existing band.
2. Remove the spring bars from the strap that was just removed from the watch.
3. Reinsert the spring bars into the holes in the lugs, using the included tool as needed.
4. Pull the long end of the NATO strap out of the metal loop holding the two pieces together.
5. Slide the long end of the strap down between the spring bar and the watch case, with the short side of the strap facing away and the buckle facing up.
6. Thread the same long side back up through the bottom spring bar, between the pin and the case.
7. Pass the long side back through the metal loop on the short side.
8. Enjoy your new Nixon band!
Steps to Replace Quick Release Bands
1. Remove the existing band.
2. Align the new band with the short side on top (12 o’clock), long side on bottom (6 o’clock) with the quick release pins facing down so they aren’t visible.
3. Using the quick release pin, depress the spring bar on one side of the band, while inserting the pin into the hole in the lug on the other.
4. Slide the depressed side under the lug, and release the pin sliding it around until it clicks into the hole in the lug.
5. Repeat the same process for the other strap.
6. Enjoy your new Nixon band!
Frequently Asked Questions
The new band will include the tools needed for replacement. We do not sell this tool separately, so please be careful not to lose it.
The leather and rubber bands we are currently offering are only compatible with watches that have spring bar attachments. The NATO style bands will work with watches that have both spring bar and screw bar attachments.
We offer a variety of bands for lug sizes of 16mm, 20mm, and 23mm.
Silicone/Rubber: Use a soft cloth with warm water and a mild detergent. Make sure to use nothing abrasive and no bleach. You will want to be sure to rinse your watch with fresh water after a surf session.
NATO/Poly Woven: Use a soft cloth with warm water and a mild detergent. Make sure to use nothing abrasive and no bleach. You will want to be sure to rinse your watch with fresh water after a surf session.